We've re-opened and we're looking forward to providing your favourite treatment with new procedures in place for your safety and well-being.
With Phase 3 and Phase 4 restrictions having been lifted, Dream Spa is now able to return to providing all of its beauty and relaxation treatments.
We've been busy over the past few months putting procedures in place to ensure the safety of our clients and staff members while delivering our services.
Dream Spa COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Clients to sign in, for contact tracing, and sanitise hands upon arrival.
- Staff to wash and sanitise hands before and after all treatments.
- Staff who are feeling unwell are to stay home, which may mean we have to reschedule your appointment or offer you an alternative therapist.
- Clients who are feeling unwell are advised to stay home, at which we will waive the 24-hour cancellation policy.
- All rooms, surfaces, door handles, and light switches are sanitised after every treatment.
- Maximum of three clients in the relaxation lounge at any time.
- Clients are advised not to bring children and/or guests to accompany them to appointments.
- Only one Therapist and one Client in each treatment room and maximum of two Therapists and two Clients in the Couples Room, at any time.
- 1.5m distancing to be followed at all times within the salon.
- Face masks are available to be used on request.
- Only cashless payments where possible.